On Wednesday 20th May, EEMA is hosting a Fireside Webinar focusing on Distributed Identity – should it be the way forward! The free-to-attend event is taking place from 15.00 – 16.00 UK time (16.00 – 17.00 CET). EEMA is bringing together an expert panel that includes:
- John Erik Setsaas, VP of Identity & Innovation, Signicat and a member of the EEMA Board Management
- Kim Cameron, Formerly Chief Architect Microsoft and EEMA Honorary President
- Dave Birch, Global Author & Advisor on Digital Financial Services and a member of the EEMA Board of Management
During the hour long session the panel will discuss…
- Can distributed identity provide more secure and robust personal communication?
- Could distributed identity helped us, had it already have been implemented in 2020?
- What is the route going forward to establish the paradigm in the shorter term?
These EEMA in-depth briefings explore the latest technology and solutions giving attendees the chance to learn and hear about practical implementation techniques for their organisations. They are led by charismatic experts who are prepared to share their knowledge and expertise.
To register for the Fireside webinar visit: https://www.eema.org/event/eema-webinar-distributed-identity-should-it-be-the-way-forward/