EEMA has made a Call for Papers for its 33rd Annual Conference which this year will be hosted by Microsoft in London on 23rd and 24th June 2020 and focuses on ‘Digital Innovation & Exploitation for the Future’.
The Think Tank is seeking imaginative individuals from across Europe, who have a unique perspective and are redesigning the way we think and manage digital innovation – for Industry, business, SMEs, governments and citizens.
Topics to include (but not limited to):
- A Vision of Future Trends and Technologies
- New Business Transformation Models
- Applying practical Blockchain to Digital Transformation
- Effective Transformation through AI (i.e. Robotic Process Automation)
- Establishing Identity and Strong Authentication
- Self-sovereign Identity, how is this changing in the digital landscape?
- The ROI from using Trusted Identities
- Exploiting Distributed Clout to achieve Hyper-automation
- Fighting Crime with AI enables forensics
- Transforming the Face of Modern Banking
- Maximising Mobile Identity and 5G
- Privacy, Regulation and Legal Issues
- Cross Border eID Interoperability including go.eIDAS
- H2020 Projects and Results
The deadline to submit at paper is 21st February. Applications can made at: www.eema.org/eema-2020-call-for-contributions