EEMA today announced that John Erik Setsaas will join the EEMA Board of Management.
Based in Norway, John Erik Setsaas is Identity Architect at Signicat AS, where he works with identity assurance, authentication, digital signatures and seals. Before joining Signicat, John Erik worked as Chief Development Architect for SAP Identity Management and he has also worked as Assistant Professor at Buskerud University College, teaching electronic commerce, identity services and security.
John Erik Setsaas has been associated with EEMA since it was founded more that 30-years ago and he comments: “Throughout this time and still today, EEMA has always brought together the very best people from the industry. It has proved to be a strong organisation carefully following the shifting technology and markets, from e-mail and EDI, to directories and LDAP, and now with identities, IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence.”
Citing his reasons for joining the EEMA Board, John Erik states: “I hope to be able to work together with the Board to continue the success of EEMA in the future. With more than 30-years’ experience of providing products and services to an international market, my ambition is to assist in ensuring EEMA’s continued success.”
Chair of EEMA, Jon Shamah states: “Throughout John Erik’s long career he has always been very generous in sharing his rich insights and experience with other EEMA members. He is always an extremely popular speaker at our Annual Conference and ISSE. We are honoured that John Erik has accepted our invitation to join the Board of Management.”
John Erik will be presenting ‘Identity assurance in a European context’ at EEMA’s 31st Annual Conference, which takes place on 13th and 14th June 2018 in London.
John Erik Setsaas joins an EEMA Board of Management that includes …
- Jon Shamah, EJ Consultants and EEMA Chair
- Rick Chandler, Advanced Office Systems and EEMA Treasurer
- Lorraine Spector, LS Consultants
- Dave Birch, Author & Advisor
- Ronny Bjones, Microsoft
- Tony Fish, AMF Ventures
- Robert Garskamp, IDentity.Next
- Steve Glagow, DeveloperProgram.com
- Hugo Kerschot, IS-practice
- Arkadiy Kremer, RANS
- Arthur Leijtens, FLIGHTMAP.com
- Herbert Leitold, A-SIT
- Ulf Linnarsson, Volvo
- Sinisha Patkovic, Blackberry
- Dr George Sharkov, National Cybersecurity Coordinator & Adviser to the Prime Minister Office; Director ESI CEE & Head Cybersecurity Lab
- Bart Preneel, Professor, KU Leuven